GAMEDOG Omega 3 FORTE, 120 tablets – for beautiful fur and greater immunity
Supplementary dog food.
The preparation is intended for use as a supplement to the diet of dogs of all ages with essential omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. Especially recommended for sport and working dogs, puppies in the growing season, breeding dogs and breeding puppies, dogs with reduced immunity and susceptibility to allergies. The use of the preparation is also recommended during occasional hair changes, in case of excessive hair loss and in case of skin inflammation.
Why GameDog Omega3:
- Improves skin and hair condition
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases immunity
- It supports the development of puppies
- Strengthens the heart and blood circulation
- Alleviates the effects of kidney failure
- It has a neuroprotective effect
- Active Ingredients in 1 capsule :Omega 3 fatty acids: 55%, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 330 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA):220 mg, Vitamin E: 2 mg ,
- Composition: 1000 mg of fish oil, antioxidant – vitamin E 4 mg, Composition of the shell of the tablet: gelatin, glycerol. The average weight of the capsule is 1415.5 mg
- Dosage:It is recommended that you use it regularly for at least 2 months.
- Prophylactically: 1 capsule for every 20 kg of body weight. Use for a minimum of 2 months.
- Kidney or liver failure, heart disease, neurodegenerative states, inflammation of the skin and joints: 1 capsule per 10 kg of body weight.
- Dogs weighing over 40 kg – 4 capsules a day.It is recommended to use for a minimum of 2 months.
- In the case of diagnosed chronic diseases, the target dose and duration of supplementation should be consulted with a veterinarian.
- Package: 120 capsules
The capsule content is a concentrate of fish oil (salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines, anchovy), which is an excellent source of omega-3 acids, especially eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) acids, which are very important for mammals. The healing properties of EPA and DHA play an important role in dietetics and diet in dogs. They have a great influence on improving the condition of the skin and hair, and they are also very effective as a means of treating itchy skin diseases.
The addition of omega-3 acids to bitches during pregnancy has a positive effect on the intellectual development of the offspring, and the further feeding of puppies has a positive effect on their learning abilities. DHA acid also has a neuroprotective effect on the nervous system of aging animals. EPA and DHA acids support the work of the immune system. An omega-3 supplement is recommended for dogs with heart and kidney disease.
The introduction of EPA and DHA acids into the diet is also recommended for dogs suffering from joint diseases. EPA and DHA acids have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects in inflammation of the musculoskeletal system, as well as preventing the breakdown of collagen in cartilage and thus slowing the progression of osteoarthritis.
All substances in the preparation are of the highest quality and meet human nutritional standards (human class)