GameDog KRILL OIL 60 capsules–A source of perfectly digestible Omega-3s
Complementary food for dogs. The preparation is intended to be used to enrich the diet of dogs of all ages with essential omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Krill – a unique, shrimp-like sea crustacean inhabiting the cleanest waters on Earth – Antarctic waters, beyond the reach of industrial zones. Only specialized units that use environmentally friendly methods engage in krill fishing. Krill oil contains many health-promoting substances, therefore it is a very valuable component of the diet.
- A source of perfectly digestible Omega-3s
- Source of astaxanthin and phospholipids
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It helps regenerates the liver
- It detoxifies the body
- Increases immunity
- It strengthens the heart and circulatory system
- It soothes the effects of kidney failure
- It has a neuroprotective effect
- Krill oil: Euphausia superba 500mg
- The composition of the shell: fish gelatin, glycerol. The average weight of the capsule is 695 mg
- Dosage: Dogs weighing up to 10 kg – 1 capsule per day. Dogs weighing 10-20 kg – 1 to 2 capsules per day. Dogs weighing more than 30 kg – 2 to 3 capsules per day. It is recommended to use for at least 2 months.
- Comments: In case of diagnosed heart disease, renal or hepatic insufficiency, consult your veterinarian for the target dose.
- Package: 60 capsules
More about Omega 3 and Krill Oil you can read HERE!
|Active ingredients||in 1 capsule|
|Omega 3 fatty acids|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||110mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||70mg|
Krill Oil in Game Dog Krill Oil capsules has been the subject of numerous qualitative analyzes. The quality certificate excludes the possibility of heavy metals and other contaminants in the product, which ensures safe use.
As with all Game Dog Performance Nutrition products, Krill Oil capsules meet Human Grade standards.
The supplement is not a source of vitamins A and D.