GameDog AniFlexi+ V2 – dietary supplement for healthy joints
AniFlexi + is an innovative, multi-ingredient dietary supplement for dogs, supporting the proper functioning of the musculoskeletal system. Recommended for animals with disorders in the functioning of the joints and for young dogs during the period of intensive growth with abnormalities in the development of articular cartilage.
The active ingredients of the product reduce inflammation and pain in the cartilage, and improve flexibility and mobility of joints. Regular use of the preparation has a positive effect on the work of the musculoskeletal system and prevents degenerative changes in the joints.
Why GameDog AniFlexi+:
- It inhibits the progression of degeneration in the joints and spine
- It reduces pain
- It improves the mobility and flexibility of joints
- Nourishes the cartilage tissues in the body
- It alleviates the symptoms of tracheal collapse
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS in 2,5g : – Hidroliziran kolagen 1250 mg, Type II collagen 25 mg, Hyaluronic acid 25 mg, Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 250 mg, Boswelia Serrata 250mg, MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methan) 125 mg, Vitamin C 75 mg
- Odmerjanje:Supportive in joint functioning disorders – 2.5 g (1/2 measure) for every 15 kg of dog’s body weight for a minimum of 30 days or until symptoms disappear. Then the dose can be reduced to 1.25 g (1/4 measure) for every 15 kg of body weight. A portion of the product should be mixed with any food before serving. 1 scoop included in the package contains 5g of the product.
- Package: 250g
The advanced formula of the preparation is based on the highest quality active ingredients:
Hydrolyzed collagen – the basic protein that builds articular cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Collagen supports proper development, nourishes and regenerates joints and other connective tissues in the body. Provides free amino acids, peptides and collagen fibers necessary for the synthesis of collagen in the body. Supplemented in cases of degeneration of joints in dogs, it improves the mobility and flexibility of joints, and visibly reduces pain. It mainly contains type I, II, V and XI collagen.
Native type II collagen – the most important type of collagen for articular cartilage. It can account for over 50% of the dry weight of cartilage. It reduces pain and inflammation in the joints.
Hyaluronic acid – glycosaminoglycan, commonly found in the organisms of animals, in particular in the synovial fluid. It ensures the correct viscosity and elasticity of the synovial fluid in the joint capsule, increases the flexibility of the joint and improves mobility.
Boswellia Serrata – a strong extract of Boswellia s errata, containing 65% boswellic acids, soothes problems with the skeletal system. Boswellic acids improve blood circulation in the joints and are responsible for reducing swelling, inhibiting inflammation and relieving pain in the joints.
MSM – a sulfur compound which is the basic building block of connective tissue in the body. It supports the proper functioning of joints, accelerates regeneration, has anti-inflammatory properties and relieves pain.
Glucosamine – Promotes the regeneration of cartilage and the proper functioning of joints. It increases the amount of synovial fluid in the joint capsule, which significantly reduces the animal’s pain
and makes it easier to move around.
Chondroitin – is one of the components of articular cartilage. It promotes the reconstruction of articular cartilage and eliminates friction between the contacting, moving parts of the joints.
Vitamin C – essential for the synthesis of collagen and prevents its degeneration in the body.