GameDog ANIFLEXI+ 150g – for healthy joints
- Supportive in the treatment of joint dysplasia.
- Inhibits the progress of degeneration in the joints and spine
- Improves mobility and flexibility of joints
- Supports puppies with abnormalities in the development of joint cartilage
- Relieves symptoms of tracheal collapse
- Reduces pain
- Nourishes cartilage tissues in the body
GameDog AniFlexi+ 150g- dietary supplement for healthy joints
AniFlexi + is an innovative, multi-ingredient dietary supplement for dogs, supporting the proper functioning of the musculoskeletal system. Recommended for animals with disorders in the functioning of the joints and for young dogs during the period of intensive growth with abnormalities in the development of articular cartilage.
Recommended for: animals suffering from degenerative diseases of the joints and spine, young dogs in the period of intensive growth with abnormalities in the development of joint cartilage and seniors.
Why GameDog AniFlexi+:
- It inhibits the progression of degeneration in the joints and spine
- It reduces pain
- It improves the mobility and flexibility of joints
- Nourishes the cartilage tissues in the body
- It alleviates the symptoms of tracheal collapse
|Active ingredients||Content v 1 g|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||500 mg|
|Type II collagen||10 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||10 mg|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||200 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||100 mg|
|Boswellia Serrata||100 mg|
|MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane)||50 mg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
The advanced formula of the preparation is based on the highest quality active ingredients :
- Hydrolyzed collagen – the basic protein that builds joint cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Collagen nourishes and supports the regeneration of joints and other connective tissues in the body. Provides free amino acids, peptides and collagen fibers necessary for collagen synthesis in the body. Regularly supplemented, it improves the mobility and flexibility of joints, visibly reduces pain in the course of osteoarthritis and spine disease. It contains as many as 4 types of collagen: I, II, V and XI.
- Native collagen type II – the most important type of collagen for joint cartilage. It can constitute even more than 50% of the dry weight of cartilage. It reduces pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Hyaluronic acid – glycosaminoglycan, commonly found in animal organisms, in particular in the synovial fluid. It ensures the correct viscosity and elasticity of the synovial fluid in the joint capsule, thanks to which it increases the flexibility of the joint and improves mobility.
- Boswellia Serrata – Boswellia serrata incense extract , containing 65% of boswellic acids, soothes problems with the skeletal system. Boswellic acids improve blood circulation in the joints, and are also responsible for reducing swelling, inhibiting inflammation and relieving pain in the joints.
- MSM – a sulfur compound that is the basic building block of connective tissue in the body. It supports the proper functioning of joints, accelerates regeneration, has anti-inflammatory effects and relieves pain.
- Glucosamine – promotes the regeneration of cartilage and the proper functioning of joints. It causes an increase in the amount of synovial fluid in the joint capsule, which significantly reduces pain and facilitates movement.
- Chondroitin – is one of the components of joint cartilage. It is conducive to the reconstruction of articular cartilages and eliminates friction between the contacting, moving elements of the joints.
- Vitamin C – necessary for the synthesis of collagen and prevents its degeneration in the body.
All substances present in the Game Dog AniFlexi + V2 product are of the highest quality
and meet the human nutritional standards (Human Grade)