GameDog Muscle Booster – for sport and working dogs
Complementary food based on hydrolysed protein from beef and dried chicken eggs.
Easily digestible and well-absorbed protein with high biological value provides the dog’s body with all the necessary amino acids, effectively supporting the development of muscles and muscle strength, and shortening the recovery time after diseases with significant weight loss.
Egg fat and a small addition of selected carbohydrates provide a quick boost of energy and increase the dog’s efficiency during exercise.
The preparation is dedicated to sports and working dogs, breeding bitches during lactation and subsequent recovery, animals during convalescence and after orthopedic procedures related to long immobilization and loss of muscle mass.
Why GameDog Musle Booster:
- Effectively supports the building of muscle mass
- Increases muscle strength, performance and endurance
- It minimizes post-workout muscle damage
- Supports post-workout regeneration
- It speeds up convalescence
- also suitable for bitches for faster recovery after birth to return to optimal condition
- Composition: Bovine protein hydrolyzate, egg powder, maltodextrin, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-glutamine, L-arginine, Taurine, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), bromelain enzyme, inulin (from chicory), vitamin B3 ( niacin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Dosage: 5-10 g per day for every 10 kg of dog’s body weight. The daily dose should be divided into two portions. On training days, administer in the morning and 30-45 minutes after training. On days without training or during convalescence, administer in the morning and evening.
- Way of giving: The preparation should be dissolved in a little water and served as a drink or mixed with wet food.
- Recommendations: Start using the preparation from ¼ of the target dose and gradually increase it. Due to the high content of protein and fat, dogs with a sensitive digestive tract, pancreatic, liver or kidney diseases should be given the preparation after consulting a veterinarian.
- Package: 250g
|The content of active substances||in 100g|
|Energy value||448 kcal / 1886 kJ|
|– of which sugars (g)||1.0|
|Beef protein hydrolyzate (g)||50,000|
|Egg powder (g)||38,000|
|Vitamin C (mg)||120|
|Vitamin B3 (mg)||94|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.05|