Organic shampoo for dogs – especially suitable for dark hair
The dog shampoo is made by hand and has an organic certificate, which confirms the selection of top quality raw materials and controlled production. Dog shampoo does not contain any synthetic chemicals, foaming agents or synthetic flavors. Herbal extracts are fresh, from our own organic production. Have you ever checked the ingredients on your dog’s shampoo? If they are listed at all, they are impossible to pronounce and are the product of synthetic chemistry. These are various detergents, alcohol derivatives and artificial flavors that find their way through the skin into the body, and this cannot break them down and consume them properly. They accumulate on the coat and cause itching, allergies, hair loss,…
Cvetka dog shampoos do not contain a single artificial substance, only potassium soap (potassium stearate), which is formed in the process of saponification of oils and removes dirt (proven not harmful to the puppy’s body), and residual oils that fur cells use for their functioning . Therefore, a natural balance is established in the coat after use, the hair becomes strong, soft and shiny.
The selected combination of herbs is suitable for the care of dark hair, as it strengthens and darkens the hair. Herbs strengthen hair, make combing easier and smooth it. Dog shampoo is suitable for regular, frequent use. With it, you can clean your feet daily, as it does not dry them out. You can dilute it with water, but it is not a concentrate. And the best news – because the dog shampoo is completely natural and organic, your dog can lick it happily while bathing, without harmful consequences. The coat is the largest organ of your dog through which substances pass into his body. Give him the best care;)
Shampoo specification and ingredients:
- Palm oil: is extremely rich in vitamins A, C and E, which are important guardians of our cells. It protects the skin from harmful external factors and moisturizes it
- Cocoa butter: moisturizes the skin and regulates the secretion of fat, in addition, it smells great and nourishes the skin.
- Olive oil: emphasizes the natural shine of the hair and moisturizes and prevents hair breakage
- Shea butter: has a calming effect, prevents and cures inflammatory diseases of the fur, various rashes and disease changes on the fur
- Coconut oil: a true ‘miracle of nature’ that restores fur and prevents dandruff
- Rosemary Extract: Cleanses and regenerates hair follicles, making hair grow faster, stronger and does not break
- Sage extract: naturally darkens hair and protects the coat from harmful external factors. It prevents and cures various inflammatory diseases of the fur
- Thyme extract: balances the action of sebaceous glands and the consequent secretion of fat in the coat and prevents hair loss
- Horsetail extract: prevents hair loss and strengthens hair structure. The hairs are stronger and break less
- Basil extract: prevents hair loss, invigorates fur cells and accelerates their regeneration, moisturizes fur
All oils and butters in our production are produced in sustainable, organic plantations, which means that they do not shrink the rainforest and in any way their production does not harm the ecosystem.