Organic paw spray 250ml – made of 100% natural ingredients, cleans and nourishes in one step
The pawspray is intended for cleaning and caring for the feet and fur. It is 100% natural and enriched with nutritious vegetable oils and fresh herbal extracts. Its selected ingredients prevent inflammation and accelerate the healing of minor wounds and abrasions, while also cleansing the feet. It is an excellent choice for the care of feet after a walk, as it cleans and nourishes them with one application, and prevents tissue cracking and ulceration.
The ingredients are specially selected for active feet – the spray will accelerate tissue regeneration, protect it from inflammation and ensure that the feet are in the best condition.
Our puppies spend almost their entire lives on their paws – in the sun, rain, heat, snow and sand, day after day. It often happens that inflammations and injuries occur, which we notice too late – when the dog starts limping or excessive licking and bumps on the paws. Therefore, the best decision is prevention – we clean the feet with a natural spray, which also accelerates tissue regeneration and additionally moisturizes them, making sure that problems with inflammation and ulcers do not occur at all.
Use: spray on the feet or. fur and wipe it with a damp or dry cloth.
Specification and ingredients of the spray
- 250 ml
- Water (Aqua), olive oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil) *, shea butter (Butyruspermum Parkii Nut Butter) *, jojoba oil (Simmonsia chinensis Nut Oil) *, sodium coco sulfate (Sodium Coco Sulfate), chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita Extract ) *, lavender extract (Lavandula Angustifolia Extract) *, calendula extract (Calendula Off. Extract) *, lemon balm extract (Melissa Off. Extract) *, sage extract (Salvia Off. Extract) *, cosgard® (Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol) ) * * organic ingredient
- Olive oil: moisturizes tissue and is rich in vitamins E and A.
- Shea butter: has a calming effect, prevents and cures inflammatory diseases of the fur, various rashes and disease changes on the fur or feet
- Sunflower oil: soothes the skin and contains a huge amount of vitamin E.
- Lavender Extract: Aromatizes and gently promotes skin regeneration
- Lemon balm extract: has an antiviral effect and contains many antioxidants that have a beneficial effect on tissue regeneration
- Marigold extract: soothes inflammation, has a strong antioxidant effect and inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi
- Sage extract: promotes healing and inhibits the growth and development of bacteria and fungi
- Chamomile extract: has an extremely good regenerative effect and pleasantly scents the spray